Dialog TextField identifier
Heike (via Magnolia Forums)
2014-10-23 14:55:28 UTC
Hi all,

I have configured a dialog with several TextFields. I attached a listener to write in a different TextField what the user entered in one TextField - just as an example.

My question is how can I identify the different Fields? In the listener I can iterate over the components with event.getSource().getParent().iterator(). But how is a component connected to a FieldDefinition? The id property set in the dialog configuration does not show up in the component.

Or maybe there is another easy way of doing it?

Thanks for any help,
Heike
--
Context is everything: http://forum.magnolia-cms.com/forum/thread.html?threadId=e0249437-8f43-447e-a961-470ce85a7255