Customizing Login Form
Tullio Bettinazzi
2010-11-26 08:05:20 UTC
Where can I find instruction to customize the login form.
I just need to change logo and few informations.
Tks
Tullio

P.S. : I'm using 4.3.8
Tullio Bettinazzi
2010-12-01 10:03:31 UTC
Nobody can help.
Tks
Tullio
Matteo Pelucco
2010-12-01 10:27:22 UTC
Post by Tullio Bettinazzi
Nobody can help.
Try looking here:

/server/filters/uriSecurity/clientCallback/patterns/magnolia/delegate

but be careful. It is a core filter, every change here MUST be 100% safe..

Anyway, if you can't login anymore, call adminInterface with
?mgnlUserId=superuser&mgnlUserPSWD=your-password in order to login again..
Post by Tullio Bettinazzi
Tks
Tullio
HTH, Matteo

Tullio Bettinazzi
2010-12-22 15:46:47 UTC
I didn't find the indicated resource, however i found it in
/security/filters/clientsCallback/loginForm.
However I didn't find the standard login.html form in order to customize it.
Then I dumped html from the browser, saved it with as mylogin.html, redefine
the node and it worked.
However path to resources are absolute /mymodule/......
In order to change them I tried to transform it in a jsp, however it didn't
work (i still see jsp tags in my html).
How can I solve that issue ?
Tks
Tullio
Grégory Joseph
2010-12-23 11:49:19 UTC
Hi Tulio,

This file is a FreeMarker template, which is in the jar of magnolia-core. If you want to customize it, you'll have to copy your modified version in the classpath - either via a jar (perhaps a custom module) or simply into WEB-INF/classes.
Post by Tullio Bettinazzi
I didn't find the indicated resource, however i found it in
/security/filters/clientsCallback/loginForm.
However I didn't find the standard login.html form in order to customize it.
Then I dumped html from the browser, saved it with as mylogin.html, redefine
the node and it worked.
However path to resources are absolute /mymodule/......
What do you mean ?
Post by Tullio Bettinazzi
In order to change them I tried to transform it in a jsp, however it didn't
work (i still see jsp tags in my html).
How can I solve that issue ?
You won't be able to use a jsp for this page unless you also write a custom HttpClientCallback. The one you're looking at is info.magnolia.cms.security.auth.callback.FormClientCallback.
You're probably better off sticking to the freemarker template and customizing that ;)

Cheers,

-g

Bettinazzi Tullio
2010-12-23 12:32:56 UTC
I didn't find any loginForm.html or everything similar in
magnolia-core.jar4.3.8.
What should I look for?
Tks
Tullio

Grégory Joseph
2010-12-23 14:39:01 UTC
Post by Bettinazzi Tullio
I didn't find any loginForm.html or everything similar in
magnolia-core.jar4.3.8.
What should I look for?
My bad, it's in magnolia-module-adminInterface.

In the sources:
$ find . -name login.html
./magnolia-module-admininterface/src/main/resources/mgnl-resources/loginForm/login.html

In the jar:
$ unzip -l ~/.m2/repository/info/magnolia/magnolia-module-admininterface/4.4.1/magnolia-module-admininterface-4.4.1.jar | grep login.html
2179 12-03-10 13:37 mgnl-resources/loginForm/login.html

Did you see my other comments in your previous email ?

-g
Tullio Bettinazzi
2011-01-03 18:27:26 UTC
Just a little help more.
Now I see my login form, however I'm not able to put in my logo.
Where should I put the jpg (mgnl-resources ? docroot/img ?) ?
How sould I "link" it in html ?
Tks
Tullio
Tullio Bettinazzi
2011-01-10 16:29:38 UTC
I've a further problem : when I go to a protected page from adminCentral I
get my new login page but if I move to a protected page from a link in a
public page I still see the default login.
Could You explain me why ?
Tks
Tullio
Tullio Bettinazzi