Language change in autoring environment
Thomas Billich
2007-05-29 15:18:50 UTC
Hi all,

When I switch the language in the autoring environment ( Configuration -> i18n -> language -> en) to german (de) or russian (ru), then the only change I can see is the Button Edit Footer/Fusszeile Bearbeiten (Website -> features -> Open Page, Template Magnolia samples: Two columns).

I use Magnolia bundle from SourceForge (magnolia-3.0.2-bundle.zip). Also I looked in the sourcecode of Magnolia (magnolia-3.0.2-src.zip) and saw all the other things which should also be changed.

Why effects only the Button "Edit Footer" when I change the language (Testet de and ru).

Regards,
Thomas

Will Scheidegger
2007-05-29 17:30:22 UTC
If you want to have the gui in a different language, you should
change the language in the user account settings.

Regards,
Will
Post by Thomas Billich
Hi all,
When I switch the language in the autoring environment
( Configuration -> i18n -> language -> en) to german (de) or
russian (ru), then the only change I can see is the Button Edit
Footer/Fusszeile Bearbeiten (Website -> features -> Open Page,
Template Magnolia samples: Two columns).
I use Magnolia bundle from SourceForge (magnolia-3.0.2-bundle.zip).
Also I looked in the sourcecode of Magnolia (magnolia-3.0.2-
src.zip) and saw all the other things which should also be changed.
Why effects only the Button "Edit Footer" when I change the
language (Testet de and ru).
Regards,
Thomas
for list details see